We, the Insurance Commission, commit to provide quality regulatory services to protect the insurance, pre-need and HMO customers, and to develop and strengthen the insurance, pre-need and HMO industries, and their related services.
To achieve these objectives, we shall:
- Institute sound policies and regulations;
- Keep abreast with trends and developments on standards for effective regulation and supervision;
- Comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Enhance the competencies of our human resources;
- Provide and maintain adequate resources needed for the delivery of quality services; and
- Continually improve our Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.